1. Gives you credibility A well designed and up to date website reflects positively on the service and products you provide. This will add increased credibility to your business and strengthen your brand. Potential customers are impressed with a clear understanding of their needs when presented to them in a clear, well formatted manner on your website.
2. Highlights your knowledge and expertise Listing your products and services on your website is a good start. However, to get a real edge over another competitor you can highlight your knowledge and expertise in the service or product you provide.
3. Increased communication It’s no surprise that it’s easier to sell to people who already know and trust you. They will also be more likely to refer you or your business. Stay on top of people’s minds by keeping them up to date with latest news, offers, products and services by sending out regular email newsletters.
4. Allows you to reach more customers There is no other medium that provides the geographic reach of a website, and internet usage is increasing! By having a website, you are putting your business out there to be reached by potential customers who are looking for what you offer. If you don’t have a website then most likely someone else who does will get their business.
5. Open 24/7 Your website carries on working, even when you’re not! Having a website will make it convenient for your customers to view your products and services when it suits them, and they don’t need to bother you after hours to find the information they need.